Meet what moves you in this creative group exploration & writing workshop
Feeling restless? Like something is missing but you’re not sure what?
Has your inspiration been dormant so long, you wonder if it still exists?
Something inspiring longs to be felt
As we go about our daily lives, it can be easy to feel lost or restless. Do you recognize yourself as:
- A parent whose energy goes to other people while your own inner child feels neglected?
- The worker whose job doesn’t allow for self expression?
- Someone who longs for deeper connection?
Are you curious about ways to reconnect with your own inner vision? Here is your invitation to create some space to allow for that reconnection. Using principles from Inner Relationship Focusing and Somatic Experiencing, this workshop makes room for deep exploration of wholeness and establishing re-connection with yourself.
Meeting Your Inner Creative Workshop
A small group workshop that meets for six, 1.5 hour sessions. This is a workshop (not a therapy group), designed for fostering creativity through internal inquiry and writing. Here, you will be guided through somatic (body-based) exercises, to connect with your subconscious and imagination.
Each meeting will consist of exploratory writing exercises, focusing and somatic practice, group reflection and discussion, and a deep dive into your Self. Writing prompts will be given in between sessions.
- This workshop meets for 1.5 hours, for 6 weeks
- Meeting dates TBD
- Introduction to somatic and focusing work through guidance with a professional, somatically-oriented therapist
- Opportunity to discover what may be obscuring an inspired spark
- Gain an ability to access a lost part of yourself
- Recognize an embodied awareness of a new narrative about yourself
- Take away your insights in writing, which can be used as a reference and springboard to perspective shifts
Shana is an Atlanta-based psychotherapist and Somatic Experiencing Practitioner who has studied and practiced holistic healing modalities for two decades. She is a curious person who enjoys holding space and companioning people moving into self-discovery, and into new understandings of connection and communication.
If you are interested in being notified when this workshop will run, or if you would like to learn more, email firstname.lastname@example.org. Responses will be sent via email.